Use these resources to explore some UBI communities. Discover ongoing projects, open debates, and a wealth of information.
- The r/BasicIncome subreddit has compiled the ultimate FAQ.
- The Basic Income Wiki aims to be an exhaustive resource on UBI and offers a dynamic platform for debate. See the directory of independent UBI projects.
- Crypto UBI is a reference for cryptocurrency-related UBI projects.
- The BIEN index of research papers is a document repository from all BIEN (Basic Income Earth Network) congresses.
- The r/BasicIncome subreddit is an active forum about UBI.
- Boston Basic Income is a live-streamed weekly discussion group devoted to UBI.
- Visit the Open UBI telegram channel to discuss independent UBI projects.
- Visit the Open UBI – Economy telegram channel to discuss the economics of UBI.
Active Independent UBI Currencies
This is a list of independent UBI currencies that are currently active:
- BrightID is a project aiming to provide a decentralized proof of unique identity.
- DGOV Foundation is a metacommunity formed around distributed and decentralized governance research.
- Sci Hub is a search engine providing free public access to any academic article.
- A quick and simple way publish your research to the InterPlanetary File System (IPFS) is with the IPFessay markdown editor. Uploading content to IPFS is a permanent and uncensorable way to publish your work.
- Please use our contact form to inquire about co-publishing your work with UBI Research.