Use these resources to explore some resources and communities related to universal basic income (UBI). Discover open debates, online forums, free courses, and a wealth of information.
- The r/BasicIncome subreddit has compiled the ultimate FAQ on basic income.
- Crypto UBI is a reference for cryptocurrency-related UBI projects.
- www.UBI.org is a good introductory website making the case for basic income.
- World Basic Income provides a comprehensive introduction to the idea of a global basic income.
- The Income Movement is a grassroots movement working to pass basic income legislation in the U.S.
- Citizen’s Basic Income Trust is a nonpartisan platform promoting discussion of basic income, affiliated with the Basic Income Earth Network (BIEN).
Free Online Courses
- Grassroots Economics MOOC by Will Ruddick
- Money and Society MOOC by Matthew Slater and Jem Bendell
- Economics of Money and Banking by Perry Mehrling
- The Community Currency Alliance is an organization created to foster cooperation among community currency initiatives.
- The r/BasicIncome subreddit is an active forum about UBI.
- Boston Basic Income is a live-streamed weekly discussion group devoted to UBI.
- Visit the Open UBI telegram channel to discuss independent UBI projects.
- Visit the Open UBI – Economy telegram channel to discuss the economics of UBI.
- DGOV Foundation is a metacommunity formed around distributed and decentralized governance research.